Each year the PTA offers a budget to be approved by membership for activities, projects, and events for the staff, families and students of Fort Foote Elementary. We continue to be motivated by providing the best opportunities and resources for our kids and staff. Your support continues to assist us in supporting the many planned events and activities and requested resources needed by the students and staff.
Enriched student education and experience
- Secured funding for new marquee $15,000
- Secured a $25,000 grant to provide the remainder K-1st grade with SmartBoards
- Provided financial support to purchase IXL (a computer-based learning module)
- Secured $3000 grant for after-school STEM and tutoring program.
- Funded $10 fee for all second and third graders for the EZ Breadmaking In-School Field Trip
Supported teachers and staff
- Provided gifts and care packages for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Hosted a breakfast for teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Had the piano tuned
- Provided fans for the lunchroom staff
- Secured a grant for $6000 dedicated for teachers supplies at the beginning of the school year.
Enhanced parent involvement and communications
- Hosted the annual Boohoo/Yahoo Breakfast welcoming kindergarten parents on the first day of school for kindergarteners
- Coordinated parent volunteers who donated countless hours toward a variety of school activities
- Offer door prizes and raffle prizes during events
Promoted school spirit
- Coordinated and planned Welcome Back Fair(held for the first time on campus)
- Planned spirit nights at Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Provided volunteer support for Grandparents’ Day (335 guests!) and holiday lunches
- Designed a new spirit t-shirt and secured approval for kids to wear on Fridays in lieu of uniform shirts
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here